teenage engineering develops highly acclaimed products for people who love sound, music and design. we are now looking for a junior logistics coordinator to join our team in stockholm.
who are you?
you are a data-driven and organized person, punctual regarding deadlines and deliverables. to succeed in this role, you need to be an optimizer and initiative taker with a positive outlook towards challenging situations. strong communication skills are important.
role and responsibilities
coordinating logistics activities at the warehouse & factory level, including but not limited to:
- creating & managing shipments & ASNs (both products to stock and small shipments)
- supporting with customs clearance & documentation
- ERP control & SKU input
- preventing & extinguishing logistical fires
- stock & logistics data management & internal communication
- coordination of goods flow between warehouse(s) & suppliers
- rate & quote negotiation
- reverse logistics
- fluent in written & verbal english & swedish
- university degree (or equivalent) in relevant subject
- excel wizard
- musically and/or electronically inclined
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a similar role
we believe in culture, people, technology, discipline, curiosity and humour. we have a collective agreement “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer” and offer benefits such as wellness benefit and flexible work hours.
the position is located at our hq in stockholm.
about the company
teenage engineering was founded in 2007. our first product was the OP-1, a portable all-in-one synthesizer used by world famous artists, sound designers and dj's.
other products range from the OD-11, a high-end wireless stereo loudspeaker, the ultra portable and ultra low cost pocket operators, the new op-z, multimedia synthesizer and sequencer workhorse.
our hq is located in stockholm, sweden. here a multidisciplinary team of software / electrical / mechanical engineers and industrial / textile /lifestyle designers are developing our products from start to finish. the studio is fully equipped workshop with state of the art rapid prototyping machines.