teenage engineering develops highly-acclaimed products for people who love sound, music and design. we want to add a junior electrical engineer to our development team in stockholm.
who are you?
you are an ambitious person with a strong passion for electronics and audio. you have a master's degree in electrical engineering (or similar) and you are ready to embark on your career together with us.
role and responsibilities
you will be a part of the development team designing the hw found in our products. you will work among and assist highly skilled electronic engineers, being a part of the development process from start to finish.
tasks may include:
- pcba design on schematic and layout level using altium designer
- planning and administrating assembly of designs
- board bring-up, including firmware
- problem solving for factory test equipment, integration and installation of test systems
- maintaining designs in production and solving problems on site in exotic countries
- stress testing products
- c, c++ and python firmware and back end programming
we offer you the chance to become skilled in your profession under the mentorship of experienced product developers with a world-renowned track record of products.
- programming c, c++ and python.
- analog and digital electronic circuit design, also high speed electronics
- understanding of embedded systems
- understanding of real-time systems
- interest in learning and developing new skills
- ability to take on tasks from bottoms-up and top-down perspective
- strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- acoustics theory
- antenna design
form of employment
our hq in stockholm, sweden
about the company
the company was founded in 2007. our first product was the OP–1, a portable all-in-one synthesizer used by world famous artists, sound designers and dj's.
other products range from the OD–11, a high-end wireless stereo loudspeaker, the ultra portable and ultra low cost pocket operators, the OP–Z multimedia synthesizer and sequencer workhorse.
our hq is located in stockholm, sweden. here a multidisciplinary team of software / electrical / mechanical engineers and industrial / textile / lifestyle designers are developing our products from start to finish. the studio is fully equipped workshop with a state-of-the-art rapid prototyping machines.
we believe in culture / people / technology / discipline / curiosity / humour. we have a collective agreement “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer” and offer benefits such as an annual health care contribution and flexible work hours.