teenage engineering develops highly acclaimed products for people who love sound, music and design.
who are you?
you have a sound technical background and enjoys keeping up to date with the latest regulatory developments in the industry. the ideal applicant for this position has solid analytical skills alongside the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively to others.
you are a part of our supply chain team but have a key role interacting across all departments to ensure compliance and quality for our current product range and new projects.
role and responsibilities
- ensure TE products comply with rules and regulations.
- drive certification projects of TE products.
- manage compliance roadmap, staying up to date on global approvals and testing procedures
- supplier auditing and qualifications
- standards and policies for quality assurance
- bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or similar.
- a minimum of 3 years' experience working with compliance and quality.
- proficiency in report writing, analysis, and compliance procedures.
- thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- experience with product testing and process analysis
- skilled in project management
- problem-solving abilities are essential
we believe in culture, people, technology, discipline, curiosity and humour.
we have a collective agreement “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer” and offer benefits such as an annual health care contribution and flexible work hours.
the position is located at our hq in stockholm. 3 days in the office, 2 days flexible location.
about the company
teenage engineering was founded in 2007. our first product was the OP-1, a portable all-in-one synthesizer used by world famous artists, sound designers and dj's.
other products range from the OD-11, a high-end wireless stereo loudspeaker, the ultra portable and ultra low cost pocket operators, the new op-z, multimedia synthesizer and sequencer workhorse.
our hq is located in stockholm, sweden. here a multidisciplinary team of software/ electrical/ mechanical engineers and industrial/ textile/lifestyle designers are developing our products from start to finish. the studio is fully equipped workshop with state-of-the-art rapid prototyping machines.
send in your CV, portfolio and application letter, last day to apply for the position is 28th February 2021.